This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Uninstall - SSHD service & sshd.log
- From: "Paul Kraus" <pkraus at pelsupply dot com>
- To: "Cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 08:25:32 -0500
- Subject: Uninstall - SSHD service & sshd.log
- Organization: PEL Supply Company
- Reply-to: <pkraus at pelsupply dot com>
I am trying to uninstall cygwin. I have deleted the directory says the
smbd.log is in use. I checked the service and its not running.
How can I delete this log, then delete the service. I am uninstalling so
that I can start over. I had a bunch of things wrong with the
Windows XP Pro Workstation
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html