This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: chmod executable
- From: "Paul Kraus" <pkraus at pelsupply dot com>
- To: "'Yang, Samuel'" <samuel dot yang at ngc dot com>,<cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 09:10:15 -0500
- Subject: RE: chmod executable
- Organization: PEL Supply Company
- Reply-to: <pkraus at pelsupply dot com>
> I loaded cygwin on to my NT machine at work and want to
> create a workable executable file which has commands like:
> sort, grep, etc.
> How do you make the file executable like the UNIX machine?
Is it a bash script, perl script, C? You would need to compile it if its
see. There are perl2exe apps for perl. I need some more info.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html