This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problem with pthreads and signaling, behavior broken...
- From: "news.gmane.org" <philippe dot torche at jle dot ch>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 15:17:27 +0100
- Subject: Re: Problem with pthreads and signaling, behavior broken...
- References: <BAY9-F59CQ21SIvRT9F0004b6c6@hotmail.com>
I've tested the latest CVS version (2003-12-12 11:00AM GMT+1), and yes
thinks are better, for me the ThreadTest seems to run correctly.
But I you use the compiled version to rebuild cygwin itself, no chance, make
die. Probably a similar case than my previous post "Bash wait indefinitely".
But now die instead sleep. One of my recursive makefile do sleep (6-7
seconds) when executing some bash command and return error 2, but if I
specified "SHELL=/usr/bin/bash -x" that maybe slow bash, no more problem.
Same with "strace make" no problem!
Keep working on signal's, threads, fork's, spawn's.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html