This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: snapshot cygwin1-20031212.dll.bz2
- From: Larry Hall <cygwin-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: SMore at empirecorp dot org, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 16:29:56 -0500
- Subject: RE: snapshot cygwin1-20031212.dll.bz2
- References: <6A0F951DBB1DD611A90600805F9F54550282D79C@mail.empirecorp.org>
- Reply-to: Cygwin List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
At 02:39 PM 12/12/2003, SMore@empirecorp.org you wrote:
>When I issue:
>$ env | grep CYGWIN
>nothing shows up.
>Here is a little more info about my setup if it is useful:
>I am trying to rsync using ssh.
>Note: one of the folders is also a windows share.....
>PC users could drop files onto a windows share, then rsync copies those
>files over ssh to mirror it to a different box.
Please note that accessing password-protected shares from ssh won't be
possible with ssh's public key authenticatio. Use password authentication
or shares that don't require passwords to make this work. I'm not saying
this is your problem now. Just trying to head off a (future?) question if
you're unaware of this issue.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html