This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin1.dll 20031212 15:46:45
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 02:19:38 -0500
- Subject: Re: cygwin1.dll 20031212 15:46:45
- References: <3FDA4FEF.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Dec 12, 2003 at 06:31:59PM -0500, Pierre A. Humblet wrote:
>CYGWIN_NT-4.0 xxxxx 1.5.6s(0.107/3/2) 20031212 15:46:45 i686 unknown unknown Cygwin
>Fixes crashes I had observed when running make & scripts
>under rxvt & cygwin.bat with tty, but the inetd problem
>is still there.
Slightly different problem but I managed to duplicate it with a few more
runs of inetd. I was lulled into a sense of false confidence when it
worked twice in a row for me before.
Fixing this one is trickier. I'll have to do it tomorrow.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html