This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Mozilla Firebird & cygwin
- From: Shankar Unni <shankarunni at netscape dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 12:05:55 -0800
- Subject: Re: Mozilla Firebird & cygwin
- References: <3FDA26C9.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Doug Jenkinson wrote:
I saw this in a comment about the latest build of Mozilla, 1.6 beta that
is, and tried on Firebird. If you open up a window/tab/whatever and
goto "about:buildconfig", cygwin is mentioned!
Yeah, but the actual compiler is Visual C++ 6.x. (cl 12.00.8804). The
cygwin wrapper is only because they use cygwin *tools* for their build
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html