This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ADMINISTRIVIA] New mailing list feature to force Reply-To
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 20:21:05 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [ADMINISTRIVIA] New mailing list feature to force Reply-To
- References: <20031216011115.GA30769@redhat.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, 15 Dec 2003, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> I've made good my threat and implemented a new feature exclusively for
> the cygwin mailing list.
> I've also added an X-IsSubscribed field to the header of any message
> that comes from an address that is recognized as being subscribed. You
> can use this to determine whether to cc someone or just send email to
> the list.
Great, thanks! Will it also be set for cygwin-allow subscribers?
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html