This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: LinuxTrade segment fault
- From: Larry Hall <cygwin-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: "Hu Thomas Pan" <thomaspan at usa dot net>, <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 15:29:34 -0500
- Subject: Re: LinuxTrade segment fault
- References: <E1AX4hSfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Cygwin List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
At 03:24 PM 12/18/2003, Hu Thomas Pan you wrote:
>Thanks for the help and I have compiled LinuxTrade. But, I constantly
>receive "segment fault" when running LinuxTrade. What could be the problem?
Don't know. Try debugging it and see where it points you.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html