This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: LinuxTrade segment fault
- From: Larry Hall <cygwin-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: "Hu Thomas Pan" <thomaspan at usa dot net>, "'Cygwin List'" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 15:39:01 -0500
- Subject: RE: LinuxTrade segment fault
- References: <B3DBAFB0E4BC524B8CD031E776A3F49801656D93@apollo.nextag.com> <E1AX4uZfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Cygwin List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
How about running LinuxTrade from inside gdb?
At 03:37 PM 12/18/2003, Hu Thomas Pan you wrote:
>How? I have the dump file as .stackdump, which gdb doesn't accept.
>From: Larry Hall [mailto:email@example.com]
>Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2003 12:30 PM
>To: Hu Thomas Pan; firstname.lastname@example.org
>Subject: Re: LinuxTrade segment fault
>At 03:24 PM 12/18/2003, Hu Thomas Pan you wrote:
>>Thanks for the help and I have compiled LinuxTrade. But, I constantly
>>receive "segment fault" when running LinuxTrade. What could be the problem?
>Don't know. Try debugging it and see where it points you.
>Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
>RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
>838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
>Holliston, MA 01746
>Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
>Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html