This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Unable to compile cygwin
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 16:59:56 -0500
- Subject: Re: Unable to compile cygwin
- References: <BAY9-F16kERMwSuWPjm00018ce5@hotmail.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Dec 22, 2003 at 09:54:43PM +0000, Arash Partow wrote:
>proving a negative is much harder than proving a positive...
Yeah. You're right. It's better to just assume it's gloriously
trustworthy if it's free software and maliciously bad if it comes from
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html