This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Please try the latest snapshot -- it is close to cygwin 1.5.6
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: "Pierre A. Humblet" <pierre dot humblet at ieee dot org>
- Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 11:59:34 -0500
- Subject: Re: Please try the latest snapshot -- it is close to cygwin 1.5.6
- References: <20031223222816.GA23935@redhat.com> <20031224152951.GA34487383@hpn5170x>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Dec 24, 2003 at 10:29:51AM -0500, Pierre A. Humblet wrote:
>On Tue, Dec 23, 2003 at 05:28:16PM -0500, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>> The subject says it all.
>> I'm hoping to release cygwin 1.5.6 shortly after Christmas.
>On WinMe the queue runner forked by the exim daemon still occasionally
>produces a popup indicating an error in Cygwin1.dll
"a popup indicating an error".......?
Not too helpful.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html