This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Is perl-5.8.2 canonized for use on cygwin yet?
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: "Blair P. Houghton" <blair at houghton dot net>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 10:34:34 +0100
- Subject: Re: Is perl-5.8.2 canonized for use on cygwin yet?
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <DLEDLBGGCHGDFMMGKBHBEEJBCDAA.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit @ cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
I already answered you (after my christmas vacation), but that was
just a guess. The error you got is not usual. I need more
information. See http://cygwin.com/problems.html how to file a
complete bug report and please be sure to read this part twice:
"Run cygcheck -s -v -r > cygcheck.out and include that file as an
attachment in your report. Please do not compress the output. Just
attach it as a straight text file so that it can be easily viewed."
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html