This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Java hello world link error
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: "mauro zallocco" <mzallocc at nc dot rr dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com, jlsysinc at alltel dot net
- Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 10:38:25 +0100
- Subject: Re: Java hello world link error
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit @ cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
> One last thing.
> I noticed that the resulting Test.exe attempts to access the internet.
> Is this expected ?
> Its trying to access 18.104.22.168 which my getHost tool tells me is
Please discuss this on the java list (and start a new thread), it is
not a Cygwin issue.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html