This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 'man' shows escape sequences after updating to docbook_xsl 1.64.1-1
- From: Thorsten Kampe <thorsten at thorstenkampe dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 19:48:21 +0100
- Subject: Re: 'man' shows escape sequences after updating to docbook_xsl 1.64.1-1
- References: <3FE88C36.email@example.com>
* Lynn Wilson (2003-12-23 19:40 +0100)
> It seems that a few months ago the man pages were showing the ESC[1m etc. escape
> sequences in a bash shell. The problem was quickly fixed.
> I downloaded docbook_xsl 1.64.1-1 yesterday and the problem is back. I also
> downloaded a few X-modules. One of these modules caused the 'man' problem to
Same with me. Anyone with a solution (because every man page is
unreadable). I haven't installed any "X modules".
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html