This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: SetConsoleCtrlHandler problem
- From: "Michi Henning" <michi at zeroc dot com>
- To: "Hannu E K Nevalainen" <garbage_collector at telia dot com>, <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 09:06:55 +1000
- Subject: Re: SetConsoleCtrlHandler problem
- Organization: ZeroC, Inc.
- References: <NGBBLLIAMFLGJEOAJCCEGEENDHAA.email@example.com>
> I'd expect this to be a bit dependent on whether you use the -mno-cygwin
> flag or not... Or am I totally out in the blue here? (I'm curious, please
> elaborate if you can!)
> Michi, how *did you* compile it?
It's a Windows binary that I compiled with ordinary VC++ -- that binary
has nothing to do with cygwin, other than being run from a cygwin bash
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html