This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Nageshwara rao M <mnrao at lantana dot tenet dot res dot in>
- To: mnrao at rediffmail dot com
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 13:35:05 +0530 (IST)
- Subject: Installation Clarification
I want to know how to INSTALL C compiler of lower version on
current release of CYGWIN,which I have recently downloaded and installed
from cygwin site.
Currently installed CYGWIN details :
VERSION: CYGWIN 1.3.x
COMPILER: gcc - 3.3.1
To install lower version of C compiler,details
COMPILER:gcc - 2.95.3
Are they any options in the setup.exe to add packages
apart from the list of packages existing in setup.exe.
I am in the process of installing Speech tools for TTS
which requires only C compiler of Version gcc - 2.95.3
please help me out.
M Nageshwara Rao
Computer Science DEpt.
Indian Institute of Technology,
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html