This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: pthreads, printf and cout
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 13:09:32 -0500
- Subject: Re: pthreads, printf and cout
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Jan 02, 2004 at 07:57:37PM +0200, Alex Vinokur wrote:
>Behavior of printf and cout in a program below is different : cout prints nothing.
>What is wrong?
>Windows 2000 Professional
>gcc version 3.3.1 (cygming special)
For starters, what's wrong is that you are using an old version of
cygwin. It does no one a service to report bugs against a non-current
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html