This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 1.5.5-1:libpcre0 package missing when I chose the Download from Internet install option.
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 15:59:42 -0500
- Subject: Re: 1.5.5-1:libpcre0 package missing when I chose the Download from Internet install option.
- References: <4D6B32E8173D524DA2DD0074594049A203FD78@gsnmp17es.ny.fw.gs.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Jan 02, 2004 at 02:42:22PM -0500, Chan, Stephen (IT) wrote:
>Sympton of problem:
>Running "less" produces a pop-up window error, "The dynamic link library
>cygpcre-0.dll could not be found in the specified path." This problem was
>also reported by Andrew McVitty on the cygwin mailing list on Oct 8 2003.
It works fine for me when I choose "Install From Internet". I don't know
if that indicates that you are seeing a problem with setup.exe or if it is
a cockpit error but there is no problem with the dependencies for less.
I suggest that you use "Install from Internet".
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html