This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Bug in fstream code and gcc-2 package?
- From: Larry Hall <cygwin-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: "Gerrit @ cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>, Beman Dawes <bdawes at acm dot org>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com, "John Maddock" <john at johnmaddock dot co dot uk>
- Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2004 18:09:58 -0500
- Subject: Re: Bug in fstream code and gcc-2 package?
- References: <01e101c3d1f1$9bc8d6a0$29750252@fuji> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Cygwin List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
At 04:12 PM 1/3/2004, Gerrit P. Haase you wrote:
>I cannot reproduce it here on my NT4 SP 6a:
In case it's of any interest, the version that I compiled
was the same as Gerrit's in every way except it was on
W2K + SP3.
>Can you run it with gdb and try to figure out what fails for you?
I can't find fault with this suggestion. ;-)
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html