This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: tcl8.4.1 - tclWinInit - AppendEnvironment()
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 09:58:47 -0500
- Subject: Re: tcl8.4.1 - tclWinInit - AppendEnvironment()
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Jan 07, 2004 at 04:56:12AM -0800, Patrick Samson wrote:
>This function was designed at a time when the parameter 'lib' was fed
>with a value such as "lib/tclX.Y", so there is two times a "lib + 4"
>pointer to extract the "tclX.Y" part.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html