This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Oh dear, pthreads and stdio still not mt-safe :-(
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 13:14:21 -0500
- Subject: Re: Oh dear, pthreads and stdio still not mt-safe :-(
- References: <NUTMEGOngNqOwUx9Etk000000db@NUTMEG.CAM.ARTIMI.COM>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Jan 07, 2004 at 05:47:31PM -0000, Dave Korn wrote:
>Hi everyone (and Arash in particular!),
>Re: my earlier message [at
> Well, I thought the latest snapshot had solved my problem with stdio
>getting messed up by threads, but there's still a bug in there somewhere.
We are missing a pthreads maintainer at the moment so it isn't likely that
this will be fixed anytime soon.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html