This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: X11R6.4 Problem
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: emlabolle at ucdavis dot edu
- Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 13:57:32 -0500
- Subject: Re: X11R6.4 Problem
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Jan 09, 2004 at 10:44:55AM -0800, Eric LaBolle wrote:
>I am trying to build an application that uses X11R6.4 libraries and
>includes, however, these are now distributed with the current
>cygwin. Previous versions (B20) do not seem to work properly. Where do I
>get the most recent X11 distribution with all of the necessary includes and
Try the cygwin-xfree mailing list. See: cygwin.com/lists.html .
This type of subject is off-topic for this list.
Please use the resources at cygwin.com rather than sending personal email.
Special for spam email harvesters: send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
and be permanently blocked from mailing lists at sources.redhat.com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html