This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: X11R6.4 Problem
- From: Larry Hall <cygwin-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: Eric LaBolle <emlabolle at ucdavis dot edu>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 13:54:20 -0500
- Subject: Re: X11R6.4 Problem
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Cygwin List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
At 01:44 PM 1/9/2004, Eric LaBolle you wrote:
>I am trying to build an application that uses X11R6.4 libraries and includes, however, these are now distributed with the current cygwin. Previous versions (B20) do not seem to work properly. Where do I get the most recent X11 distribution with all of the necessary includes and libs?
For B20? Nowhere I would hope. ;-) Everything for the current release of
Cygwin can be downloaded via setup at www.cygwin.com. See
<http://cygwin.com/packages/> to find the package that has a particular file
you're looking for.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html