This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: rsync/cygwin can't handle filenames with some character set
- From: Larry Hall <cygwin-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: "Rami Addady" <rami at active dot co dot il>, <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 11:34:15 -0500
- Subject: Re: rsync/cygwin can't handle filenames with some character set
- References: <007901c3d6c9$d20f8970$0101c80a@2ks>
- Reply-to: Cygwin List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
At 11:01 AM 1/9/2004, Rami Addady you wrote:
> It was reported in the past:
>I remmeber there was a cygwin patch , but lost the link.
Why don't you go back to the source and ask this same question of the
OP on the rsync list?
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html