This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: dig on cygwin
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: Steve <beforewisdom at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 09:44:12 +0100
- Subject: Re: dig on cygwin
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit @ cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Am Samstag, 10. Januar 2004 um 18:31 schriebst du:
> I noticed that dig was not in my cygwin at work ( win2k box ).
> I didn't see it on the page brought up on the "software" link on the
> cygwin web site.
> Googling around I saw a windows port that looked a bit different. I
> also found some *old* usenet posts about having to compile it yourself.
> I just learned about this tool.
> Before I use the other options above I thought I would ask if dig is in
> cygwin but rolled into another package under another name.
No Cygwin package includes dig.
I've ported bind-9.x where dig is also included:
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html