This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Unix pipes implemented successfully
- From: Larry Hall <cygwin-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: linamat at moldtelecom dot md, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 14:07:25 -0500
- Subject: Re: Unix pipes implemented successfully
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Cygwin List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
At 01:47 PM 1/11/2004, firstname.lastname@example.org you wrote:
>I have working FIFO implementation for Cygwin-1.5.5-1 based on materials
>shared by Robert Collins (many thanks to him). It was tested on WinXP,
>Win2k, Win3k. For tests I used my code as well as some third-party fifo
>I need this kind of IPC for my current software development.
>Does exist any posibility to incorporate this patch in next Cygwin release?
The typical credo here is PTC <http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#PTC>.
But, this sounds like it may be more than a trivial patch so unless you
have a copyright assignment form on file, you need to take this step
before someone can review your patch. See <http://cygwin.com/contrib.html>,
particularly the section "Before you get started".
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html