This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Unix pipes implemented successfully
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 14:40:24 -0500
- Subject: Re: Unix pipes implemented successfully
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sun, Jan 11, 2004 at 08:47:41PM +0200, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
>I have working FIFO implementation for Cygwin-1.5.5-1 based on materials
>shared by Robert Collins (many thanks to him). It was tested on WinXP,
>Win2k, Win3k. For tests I used my code as well as some third-party fifo
>I need this kind of IPC for my current software development.
>Does exist any posibility to incorporate this patch in next Cygwin release?
Sorry, but no. The CVS version of cygwin already has a stub of a fifo
implementation and the device/fhandler stuff is much different than
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html