This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: installing Gtk-Perl on cygwin (very long, but it actually works now;)
- From: "dominix" <dominix at despammed dot com>
- To: "muppet" <scott at asofyet dot org>
- Cc: "'Cygwin List'" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 17:34:13 -1000
- Subject: Re: installing Gtk-Perl on cygwin (very long, but it actually works now;)
> muppet wrote:
>> please note that gtk-perl is obsolete and barely maintained.
>> gtk2-perl, on the other hand, is under active development, has native
>> win32 support, and is reported to work with cygwin.
> YES I've rebase everythink and no I have no idea of what went wrong
> but that look like reentrance which I suspect to be not MS-win32
shame on me !
there were some dll not in /setup/*.lst.gz because of duplicate package
I've fix that an Now I'm on another problem compiling every package required
for gtk2 to run.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html