Re: creating dll

Discussion of VC++ or Borland or any other non-Cygwin problems are off-topic
for this list.  Please take them to the appropriate list.  This list's
volume is too high to permit digression from it's charter.  If Gerrit is
willing and able to answer questions about VC++ or other non-Cygwin topics,
I'm sure he'll contact you off-list.  But for the sake of others, let's
end the current off-topic thread.

Larry