This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Python 2.3 Cygwin and SIP and PyQT
- From: Jason Tishler <jason at tishler dot net>
- To: Hardy Jonck <hjonck at gmsonline dot co dot za>
- Cc: Cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 14:16:49 -0500
- Subject: Re: Python 2.3 Cygwin and SIP and PyQT
- References: <B06B8FEF47ACD7119E720040F4284591052B0F@esrimail.gims.com>
Please post instead of sending private email.
On Tue, Jan 13, 2004 at 07:36:18AM +0200, Hardy Jonck wrote:
> Thanks a million for the python 2.3 cygwin package.
You are quite welcome.
> I just downloaded SIP 3.7 from riverbank for X11 and can not get it to
> compile on cygwin. I have installed the QT for Cygwin from the KDE
> cygwin site. Have you had success in compiling SIP for cygwin and also
I have never tried.
PGP/GPG Key: http://www.tishler.net/jason/pubkey.asc or key servers
Fingerprint: 7A73 1405 7F2B E669 C19D 8784 1AFD E4CC ECF4 8EF6
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html