This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: rxvt is not a console?
- From: Andrew DeFaria <ADeFaria at Salira dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 12:09:02 -0800
- Subject: Re: rxvt is not a console?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sam Steingold wrote:
well duh - of course it's not!...
mingw (-mno-cygwin) applications running in rxvt do not recognize it
as a console (which, I guess, it is not) and lack line editing &c.
Besides, I am getting an error on tcflush() when running a cygwin
application in it.
Before I switch back to bash/w32-console, just to make sure: am I
missing something obvious?
Have you tried rxvt -C?
BUFFERS=20 FILES=15 2nd down, 4th quarter, 5 yards to go!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html