This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Problem compiling cygwin1.dll from CVS
- From: Nuno Ferreira <nuno dot ferreira at graycell dot biz>
- To: Gabriel SOUBIES <gabriel dot soubies at thales-is dot com>
- Cc: Cygwin mailing list <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 19:45:52 +0000
- Subject: RE: Problem compiling cygwin1.dll from CVS
- Organization: Graycell
- References: <BCELLMLNMKLBEEMIBLGDOEDMCIAA.email@example.com>
On Ter, 2004-01-13 at 15:41, Gabriel SOUBIES wrote:
> Thanks for your reply.
> I moved everything under a directory /CompilCygwin that I just created.
> Unfortunately, it didn't change anything, i get the same error...
I had the original problem and solved it but forgot to share it with the
My problem was caused because I used wincvs to checkout the cygwin
sources because I had some problem (don't remeber what) with cygwin's
cvs. Because wincvs is running on NT it performs the LF -> CR/LF on text
files and the file ends up with the extra ^M.
Checking out the sources under cygwin solved the problem.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html