This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: CVS b0rked?
- From: Brian Ford <ford at vss dot fsi dot com>
- To: Dave Korn <dk at artimi dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 14:16:54 -0600 (CST)
- Subject: Re: CVS b0rked?
- References: <NUTMEG8tP9DLf4bg5Xm00000119@NUTMEG.CAM.ARTIMI.COM>
On Wed, 14 Jan 2004, Dave Korn wrote:
> Good morning everyone,
> I'm having problems with the CVS sources: is it just me?
> I've been getting this repeatedly and reliably since I first tried
> building from the cvs sources last Thursday. Here's the command sequence
> I've been using:
No. It was a known issue.
CGF appears to have fixed it now. Do an update, and possibly a clean
build (I seemed to need that, but I don't know why).
Senior Realtime Software Engineer
VITAL - Visual Simulation Systems
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html