This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: sshd on alternate port doesn't seem to work
- From: Thorsten Kampe <thorsten at thorstenkampe dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 00:05:57 +0100
- Subject: Re: sshd on alternate port doesn't seem to work
- References: <BAY2-F79S8dk2WbJkwt00030dc0@hotmail.com>
* Mooky Mooksgill (2004-01-14 20:07 +0100)
> i add the Port xxxx to the ssh_config file, sshd restarts, but refuses
Yes, of course: man ssh_config - the first sentence.
> i have debugged this for a while, can someone verify that sshd on
> non-standard does (or does not work)?
Sure it does. I never run ssh on the default port.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html