This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Geomview compilation under cygwin ...
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 16:54:47 -0500
- Subject: Re: Geomview compilation under cygwin ...
- References: <40070B54.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Jan 15, 2004 at 04:51:16PM -0500, B. Marchand wrote:
>I followed the instructions on
>about compiling geomview under cygwin. I had to acquire the forms
>library for Win32 from a different source
You found instructions on a website in Germany for compiling a package,
picked up another package for some additional pieces, and, then, went
to a third location for help when things didn't work as expected.
It seems to me that you probably should go back to the first site and
ask them for help about this since they are ostensibly the experts.
Please use the resources at cygwin.com rather than sending personal email.
Special for spam email harvesters: send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
and be permanently blocked from mailing lists at sources.redhat.com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html