This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: ssmtp-2.60.4-1
- From: Robert R Schneck-McConnell <schneck at math dot berkeley dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 19:15:04 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: ssmtp-2.60.4-1
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
I have updated the version of ssmtp to 2.60.4-1.
Visible changes are:
* bug fixes to ssmtp -t, which now seems to work fine
* removal of arbitrary limits on number of recipients and header size
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to your
system. Then, run setup and answer all of the questions.
The ssmtp package is in the Mail category.
ssmtp is an extremely simple sendmail replacement, which forwards messages
to a mailhub (e.g., your ISP's outgoing mail server), and does nothing
Please read /usr/share/doc/Cygwin/ssmtp-2.60.4.README for configuration
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html