This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: geomview successfully compiled!!
- From: Larry Hall <cygwin-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: "B. Marchand" <marchand at purdue dot edu>, cygwin-xfree <cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 21:21:33 -0500
- Subject: Re: geomview successfully compiled!!
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Cygwin List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
At 06:34 PM 1/15/2004, B. Marchand you wrote:
>I'm not sure if the cygwin setup utility has an "Update" option where it reads the version available on that mirror, compares it to the version you have installed, and determines if you need an update or not. Anyway, it claimed I didn't need it but I re-installed it anyhow.
Yes, setup has this.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html