This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Cygwin/DBD::ODBC issue
- From: "Jones, Tommie" <tommie dot jones at retek dot com>
- To: "Jeff Urlwin" <jurlwin at esoftmatic dot com>, "David Claughton" <david dot claughton at IntechSolutions dot co dot uk>, <dbi-users at perl dot org>
- Cc: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 02:45:12 -0600
- Subject: RE: Cygwin/DBD::ODBC issue
Just to conclude this issue. Not only was there a problem with where sqltypes.h file was located. I also had an issue with 4 or 5 types missing. I had to add a few typedefs like UWORD and PTR to sqltypes.h
I'm using the most recent version of cygwin 5.0 (I updated it yesterday. Sorry I dont know much about cygwin, don't know how to identify the version.)
So I found three issues listed in the order of discovery.
1. spaces prefixing the NOOP in the makefile
2. wrong version of sqltypes
3. missing types needed by sqltypes.
From: Jeff Urlwin [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Thu 1/15/2004 6:33 PM
To: 'David Claughton'; Jones, Tommie; firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: RE: Cygwin/DBD::ODBC issue