This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Trying to compile and run GPSIM
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <freeweb at nyckelpiga dot de>
- To: Vaclav Peroutka <vaclav dot peroutka at st dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 14:48:47 +0100
- Subject: Re: Trying to compile and run GPSIM
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <4003FC9A.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit P. Haase" <freeweb at nyckelpiga dot de>
> Hello, I tried to compile GPSIM 0.21.1 for simulation of Microchip PIC
> chips. But when I try to run it, I get Segmentation fault.
Builds fine for me(tm).
> Strace gives me following. It looks that problem appears somewhere after
> the usage of dll_crt0_1.
> But I don't have a clue what to do with the results. Can somebody help me ?
I can send you patches about the changes I made, please drop a note if
it is ok to send them via email (two patches > 500kb together).
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html