This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: indent-2.2.9-1
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gerrit at familiehaase dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 10:22:54 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: indent-2.2.9-1
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
indent-2.2.9-1 has been uploaded to the Cygwin net distribution.
`indent' is a C language source code beautifier.
For a descripton and online documentation, see:
The major changes between version 2.2.8 and 2.2.9 are
- Resolution of changes in the latest version of gettext (they keep
changing the interface).
- Added option --break-function-decl-args-end (bfde) to break the
function arguments list before the closing bracket. -bdfa now causes
a break after the opening bracket and before the first argument so
that the first argument and subsequent argments are indented one
indentation step instead of being aligned with the opening bracket.
- Added --preprocessor-indentation (- ppi n). If set, will indent
nested preprocessor-statements with n spaces per level.
- Added support for -brf to place the function opening brace after
the function declaration.
- Bug fixes.
The major changes between version 2.2.7 and 2.2.8 are
- Resolution of some build problems with gettext.
- The environment variable INDENT_PROFILE can be used to
specify a profile file.
- More languages supported
- Bug fixes.
The major changes between version 2.2.6 and 2.2.7 are
- Support for I18N (internationalisation) with gettext.
- Tarball directory restructuring.
- Bug fixes
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link
on the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to
your system. Save it and run setup, answer the questions and pick
up `indent' from the `Devel' category.
Note that downloads from sources.redhat.com (aka cygwin.com) aren't
allowed due to bandwidth limitations. This means that you will need
to find a mirror which has this update.
Mirrors already updated:
In the US, ftp://mirrors.rcn.net/mirrors/sources.redhat.com/cygwin/
is a reliable high bandwidth connection.
In Japan, ftp://ftp.u-aizu.ac.jp/pub/gnu/gnu-win32/ is usually
updated very fast.
In Denmark, http://mirrors.sunsite.dk/cygwin/ is usually up-to-date.
If one of the above doesn't have the latest version of this package
you can either wait for the site to be updated or find another
Please send questions or comments to the Cygwin mailing list at:
email@example.com . If you want to subscribe go to:
http://cygwin.com/lists.html . I would appreciate if you would use
this mailing list rather than emailing me directly. This includes
ideas and comments about the setup utility or Cygwin in general.
If you want to make a point or ask a question the Cygwin mailing
list is the appropriate place.
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
To unsubscribe to the cygwin-announce mailing list, look at the
"List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message. Send
email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
Gerrit P. Haase
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html