This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Memory Management on AMD64 in 32-bit mode
- From: Joe Buehler <jbuehler at hekimian dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 09:17:59 -0500
- Subject: Re: Memory Management on AMD64 in 32-bit mode
- Organization: Spirent Communications, Inc.
- References: <E8CC5F35918C084F8DBF32A5161C4003066CF4@mailserver.basistech.net>
- Reply-to: jbuehler at hekimian dot com
Benson Margulies wrote:
Would anyone be willing to elaborate on how the existing code is going
about accomplishing the task at hand? If not, at least knowing that this
is the goal of the exercise should make it easier to get a clue.
I believe that there is some documentation in a file in the CVS for Cygwin.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html