RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cygwin-1.5.6-1

  Probably just a matter of waiting a few hours (maybe as long as overnight)
for the updates to propagate as far as the particular download mirror you're
using.  That often takes a little while after the new release is announce
and available on the main cygwin home site.

    cheers,
      DaveK