This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: CVS instructions
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 15:14:42 -0500
- Subject: Re: CVS instructions
- References: <Pine.CYG.4.58.0401201752580.248@pervalidus>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Jan 20, 2004 at 06:04:14PM -0200, Fr?d?ric L. W. Meunier wrote:
>A cvs update from src/ also downloads many other modules (I
>guess all from
>not just the changes from a winsup checkout:
>Am I missing something obvious from the instructions ?
It depends on what instructions you're talking about. You must have
specified the '-d' option when you performed your 'cvs update', either
on the command line ('cvs update -d') or in .cvsrc ('update -d').
Yes, this would pull in everything in the 'src' directory --
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html