This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: snapshot now == 1.5.7 soon, please try
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 18:10:07 -0500
- Subject: Re: snapshot now == 1.5.7 soon, please try
- References: <20040120230704.GA15076@redhat.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Jan 20, 2004 at 06:07:05PM -0500, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>The current cygwin snapshot has fixes for:
>1) missing cygserver
>2) bash hang
>3) vim SEGV
>If anyone has reported any other problems then please try the snapshot
>and see if they still exist. 2 and 3 above are particularly nasty bugs
>which could cause a lot of other mysterious problems.
Oh, I sincerely doubt that this would fix any of the extremely serious
screen problems, so there's no reason to re-re-re-report those.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html