This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: snapshot now == 1.5.7 soon, please try
- From: Philippe Torche <philippe dot torche at jle dot ch>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 00:49:50 +0100
- Subject: Re: snapshot now == 1.5.7 soon, please try
- Organization: JLE informatique
- References: <20040120230704.GA15076@redhat.com>
- Reply-to: philippe dot torche at jle dot ch
Christopher Faylor wrote:
The current cygwin snapshot has fixes for:Latest cvs works well for me for problem 2 and 3 !
1) missing cygserver
2) bash hang
3) vim SEGV
If anyone has reported any other problems then please try the snapshot
and see if they still exist. 2 and 3 above are particularly nasty bugs
which could cause a lot of other mysterious problems.
But why you don't have read my mail "Latest CVS (2004-01-18 13:00 GMT+1)
launch from windows" before doing a new release ? My bad english, not
complete (yes it contain cygcheck -svr attached, not compressed), or
PS It's time to sleep
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html