This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ^Z with LFTP in 1.5.6: in handle_threadlist_exception!
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 23:35:26 -0500
- Subject: Re: ^Z with LFTP in 1.5.6: in handle_threadlist_exception!
- References: <Pine.CYG.4.58.0401202153020.928@pervalidus>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Jan 20, 2004 at 10:04:29PM -0200, Fr?d?ric L. W. Meunier wrote:
>I thought ^Z would suspend LFTP, but it's 's'. Anyway, let me
>In 1.5.5, nothing happens when you start it and press ^Z.
>In 1.5.6 and 1.5.7 snapshot:
>Segmentation fault (core dumped)
I've fixed the SEGV but it is back to its old behavior. AFAICT, lftp
traps SIGTSTP (CTRL-Z). It seems to behave the same way on linux, FWIW.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html