This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Mozilla Build Problems - make attempt log included
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: icculus at gmdstudios dot com, cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 08:24:02 +0100
- Subject: Re: Mozilla Build Problems - make attempt log included
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <0401201147360N.02080@mugwump> <Pine.GSO.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit @ cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Am Dienstag, 20. Januar 2004 um 17:55 schriebst du:
>> sh /home/default/mozilla/build/cygwin-wrapper -up /bin/perl
I believe that this cygwin-wrapper is broken. I tried already to
build Mozilla on top of Cygwin and ran into problems there too, so I
decided to remove the wrapper fuzz completly, which works fine in the
first place. However, I'm getting compilation errors later then.
> Perhaps "man cygpath" will be enlightening.
For sure, the wrapper script needs to be fixed and probably also some
defines for Cygwin in the hard coded configure and the hard coded
Makefiles need to be fixed.
I would really love to see them using the autotool chain to build
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html