This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: problem with 20040121 snapshot
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 12:45:24 -0500
- Subject: Re: problem with 20040121 snapshot
- References: <20040121171946.GA1856@delwin>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Jan 21, 2004 at 12:19:46PM -0500, roconnor wrote:
>With a Makefile that looks like this:
> gcc bug.c
>and an empty bug.c, compiling from emacs with
>M-x compile <ret><ret>
>after launching emacs from an xterm or rxvt in text or X mode, the
>error messages from gcc do not appear in the compilation buffer in
>emacs on my machine with 1.5.6 or the 20040121 snapshot. It works
>fine in the default console, or with 1.5.5.
I'm not an emacs user so it is not likely that this one is going to get
fixed for 1.5.7 unless someone steps up (hah! when does that ever
happen?) to fix/debug the problem.
I expect a very long time before this one is fixed unless someone debugs
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html