This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 1.5.6 is there a problem with this build?
- From: Brian Ford <ford at vss dot fsi dot com>
- To: zzapper <david at tvis dot co dot uk>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 10:14:50 -0600 (CST)
- Subject: Re: 1.5.6 is there a problem with this build?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, 22 Jan 2004, zzapper wrote:
> there are various grumbles about 1.5.6 in posts here, . I've noticed
> a few odd things, but can't pin them down.
> If so, should we roll back (never tried that!) or wait for a new
This is *always* an individual decision. Why ask us?
Senior Realtime Software Engineer
VITAL - Visual Simulation Systems
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html