This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: prelude to a new cygwin 1.5.7 release: snapshot available
- From: Ton van Overbeek <v-overbeek at cistron dot nl>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 03:46:38 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: RE: prelude to a new cygwin 1.5.7 release: snapshot available
Even with the latest snapshot dll (cygwin1-20040122.dll) I still have
the same problem as reported by Dirk Fassbender in message
When I start ddd gdb is complaining it cannot access /dev/tty1 etc.
So I am still using 1.5.5.
This is on Win XP/PRO with an empty CYGWIN environment variable.
Any test/strace etc. you want me to run ?
Or does this rings any bells w.r.t. changes between 1.5.5 and 1.5.6 ?
There is one change in the 1.5.6 announcement which seems to be related to
- Protect tty access from unauthorized users. (Pierre Humblet,
Ton van Overbeek
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html